We LOVE excursion!!!!


I love excursion because the excursion has the opportunity to make new friends. If I stay in the same environment everyday, my social network is narrow unfortunately. Also I feel a feeling that I can not taste in the class, and it will be a catalyst for further interest. There are many other benefit to going to a excursion. For example, we can make new community, we can practice to think about feeling what we felt, responsibility will also sprout by deciding on roles. 

I think the greatest purpose of school excursion is while keeping the rules of collective behavior and having fun with everyone. It will be irreplaceable memories. 

That's why every school should invest in school excursions to for many opportunities.





コメント

  1. I love excursion because excursions give us the opportunity to make new friends. If I stay in the same environment everyday, my social network becomes narrow, unfortunately. Also, I feel a feeling that I can not taste in the class, and it will be a catalyst for further interest(this sentence is confusing!???). There are many other benefits as to why we should support excursions. For example, we can make a new community, we can practice to give opinions and describe what we felt. Responsibility will also sprout by deciding on roles.
    I think the greatest purpose of school excursion is, while keeping the rules of collective behavior and having fun with everyone, they grant you irreplaceable memories.
    That's why every school should invest in school excursions for many opportunities.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿